Monday, March 9, 2020

Hello, there!


(Romans 13: 11)
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.   

        By whatever means you've ended up here, welcome! I write like most people do, I guess: I shine in some areas and falter in others. Introductions and summaries are two areas I just don't shine in, so, let me simply say that this blog will address a few very important, biblical topics that are not being taught today or, even worse, being taught horribly wrong.

        I admit, a few of the articles are thorough and, therefore, rather lengthy, but hopefully, those areas of writing I shine in have come through in the most important spots, and everything will be interesting enough for you to want to read through all of it. May God bless you and your loved ones today!